Canterbury Holiday Programme January 2015
Welcome to the Autism New Zealand Canterbury Holiday Programme
Bookings are open to attend the Canterbury January Holiday Programme, starting on Wednesday 7 January to Friday 27 January 2015 (excluding weekends).
If you wish to attend, please book by Wednesday 19 November 2014, 4pm.
For more information, click here for the Welcome and Information Letter.
To view the Programme Timetables, click your preferred Programme:
Aspergers Group (8-21 years)
Hoon Hay Group (5-12 years)
Irish Society Group (12-16 years)
Shirley Intermediate Group (5-12 years)
Timaru Older Group (12-21 years)
Timaru Primary Group (5-12 years)
Upland Unit Group (16-21 years)
Please complete the following forms:
2. Consent/Agreement Form
(Note: Forms 1, 2, & 3 are all part of the ‘one’ Registration Form)
4. Child/Young Person Profile Form
5. Epilepsy/Seizures Consent Form
6. Medical Consent Form
Completing Electronic Forms
Please complete the following steps:
1. Click on the Form to download.
2. Save the Form ('Save As' to your computer).
3. Type directly into the appropriate fields (these are shaded grey).
4. Click on the selected box (where appropriate, i.e. YES/NO boxes, the box will have an x in it).
5. Click on the drop down menu for more options (where appropriate, these are also shaded grey).
6. Remember to save the document as you go.
7. Complete all Forms (Forms 1-4, Forms 5-6 if required).
8. Attach the completed Forms to an email to Sarah Jack, Holiday Programme Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 19 November 2014.
9. Please put child/young person's name and name of Programme in the subject line.
Looking forward to seeing you on the Holiday Programme.
Holiday Programme Coordinator
Autism New Zealand
Phone: (03) 343 2225 Fax: (03) 348 2527
Mobile: 027 464 1538
Postal: PO Box 42014, Tower Junction, Christchurch 8149
Location: Level 1, Trevinos Building, 22 Riccarton Road, Christchurch 8011