Physical Address: 57 Sunshine Avenue | Te Rapa | Hamilton 3200
Postal Address: PO Box 406 | Waikato Mail Centre | Hamilton 3240
Phone:(07) 849 2896
Office Hours: 9.00am - 3.30pm
Facebook: Autism New Zealand Waikato
If you call outside these hours please leave a message on (07) 849 2896 or call the AUTISM FREEPHONE for assistance or support on 0800 288 476.Please note that the AUTISM FREEPHONE is not managed outside of office hours.
Meet the Staff
Samantha Mayall – LEGO Coordinator & Outreach Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Mobile: 022 657 3868
Joelle Walker – Outreach Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsty Herapath – Central Hub information and support coordinator: email@example.com
- Holiday Programmes
- LEGO Club
- Social Activities
- Monthly e-news keeping families and members up to date with happenings in the ASD community and articles
- Assistance with service providers to assist in best outcomes
- Friends of the Branch – partnering to bring better outcomes
- Local fundraising initiatives
- Workshops, training opportunities, parent education/information
Education & Training Programmes
We offer education & training programmes at various times of the year, please check ourEducation & Training Programmespage for dates or alternatively you can contact our National Office for further information on (04) 803 3501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We produce regular email newsletters informing members of our activities. If you would like to receive them please email us or call and we will add you to our distribution list.
Waikato Holiday Programme
- Child/young person details/consent and agreement form
- Registration form, October 2017
- Child/young person profile form
- Epilepsy seizures treatment consent form
- Medical consent form
- October 2017 holiday programme timetable
- October 2017 high functioning holiday programme timetable
If you would like to have your child attend please contact Samantha Mayall on (07) 849 2896 (Mobile: 022 657 3868) or email email@example.com
Library Books & other resources
Our branch has library books, videos, audio tapes and resource material available to members. Come on in and visit with us. You are most welcome.
Outreach Coordinator Visits
Our Outreach Coordinators Sam and Claudia are available and willing to assist you with any challenges that might arise around your ASD child. Please contact Sam or Claudia on (07) 849 2896.
THANK YOU LOTTERIES GRANT BOARD
We would like to thank the Lotteries Grant Board who have generously supported our branch. This has ensured our delivery of programmes.